ABOUT THE AMP BALLANTYNE™ The outdoor amphitheater is located in the heart of Ballantyne. The venue will host ticketed and free events for up to 3,500 attendees, with a high-tech sound system, covered stage, VIP areas and ample space for general admission lawn seating. In addition to large-scale concerts, programming will feature festivals, markets, local performances, fitness classes and more, establishing Ballantyne as a regular destination for Charlotte residents. The venue is equipped with dedicated restroom facilities, concessions, food truck parking, perimeter fencing with VIP and general admission access points. Parking is available on-site, and locations will vary depending on the type of event.
THE AMP CODE OF CONDUCT POLICY
To promote a high-energy, safe environment to support local, regional and national events, while maintaining a wholesome, family-oriented atmosphere by defining certain acts or types of behavior that are unacceptable.
This policy applies to all visitors, employees, subcontractors, visitors and ticketed patrons.
To ensure that all visitors have a pleasant experience, each patron should act responsibly and be considerate of others. Ticket holders should also be sensitive to the behavior of their guests.
The following acts or types of behavior will not be tolerated at The Amp (list is not all inclusive):
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive or illegal in nature.
- Possessing and/or concealing a firearm, explosives or other weapons (weapons carried with permits are also prohibited).
- Possessing or using illegal drugs.
- Fighting, taunting or any action that may harm or endanger others.
- Harassing or threatening other patrons, venue staff, performers or subcontractors.
- Intoxication or other signs of alcohol and drug impairment that result in irresponsible behavior. (Intoxicated patrons will not be admitted to the venue.)
- Offensive language or obscene gestures, to include the use of such language or gestures concerning a person's race, ethnicity, color, gender, religion, creed, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identify/expression or national origin; or to instigate, incite or encourage a confrontation or physical assault.
- Failure to comply with new venue policies, including those policies requiring face coverings and requirements to maintain physical distancing.
- Nudity – to include the removal of shirts, blouses and other items of apparel that may offend others.
- Committing sexual acts or exhibiting lewd behavior.
- Liquor violations.
- Throwing objects.
- Entering the stage during performances, backstage or side stage areas (trespassing).
- Videotaping/audio recording of shows when clearly stated.
- Soliciting, selling tickets or other merchandise on venue property.
- Unreasonably obstructing the view of other patrons.
- Interference with the progress of the program (including throwing objects).
- Failing to follow instructions of venue personnel.
- Any other acts or behavior that in the judgment of The Amp management poses a threat to other patrons or diminishes their enjoyment of the program or venue.
- Whether or not certain types of behavior and/or acts are inappropriate or offensive to others may depend on one's perspective and values. The Amp management reserves the right to deem an act or exhibited behavior to be inappropriate and act accordingly.
- Fans in need of assistance should contact a member of the on-site staff or Ballantyne security at 704.649.8200. Ballantyne security and CMPD will respond to complaints of misconduct.
- Patrons who fail to comply with venue policies are subject to a warning, ejection or arrest. Acts such as fighting, being abusive to others, being intoxicated, throwing objects or committing other acts that may injure other patrons or disrupt the progress of an event may result in ejection and/or arrest without prior warning.
- Enforcement of the The Amp Code of Conduct includes all venue parking areas.
- We appreciate your support and cooperation as we strive to create the best experience for each visitor.
We look forward to hosting you soon at The Amp Ballantyne™!
VENUE POLICY + PROCEDURES
We are excited to welcome you to The Amp! The health and safety of our artists, partners and guests are our top priority.
HOURS OF OPERATION – Daily Park Schedule: Dawn to Dusk
Curfew: All events at The Amp are required to end at 10:00 p.m, Sunday through Thursday, and 11 p.m. Friday through Saturday, with no exceptions. Official event time is kept, and curfew is strictly enforced.